Registered Address

Registered office-In case company wants to change its registered office within local limits of the same city or place, shift or change its registered office outside local limits of city, town or village or  shift the registered office from one state to another state intimation regarding the same has to be filed .

Income tax-Change of address in Income Tax data base and  sent a letter to the jurisdictional ITO  informing that you need to change the jurisdiction. You have to apply to the respective Commissioner of Income Tax for changing jurisdiction.

Vat-The change of address has to be notified to the concerned officer of the VAT Department. The form for amendment in registered address of VAT varies across states.

Service Tax-For change in address you have submit Form ST-1 online for amendment in ST-2. Take the print out of form ST-1 and acknowledgment. Submit the same (ST-1 and acknowledgment along with Address proof) to Service tax department.

Excise-Your excise registration will be surrendered and will apply for fresh registration. You can apply for surrender your registration and submit the application along with original RC before the excise department. Entire available credit is transferable along with all goods in stock to factory at new location.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Mobile (required)