Apply To 12A

When NGO organization gets registered with Income Tax department, to claim tax exemption for their income, it gets theĀ 12 A certification.From the Date of establishment of an nonprofit NGO organization like trust, society or nonprofit company, it should apply for registration with Income tax department to get 12A certificate. If delayed in applying for registration then the nonprofit ngo organization should submit Audit Reports for the past three years or as may be available.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Mobile (required)



bodybuilding motivation: Ronnie Coleman – leg curl sdraiato GENETICS [HD] Bodybuilding Motivation – UltimateBeefMagazine